Name: N95 filtering facepiece
Type: GIKO 1400
Protection: N95-Particulate Filter (95% filter efficiency level). Effective against particulate aerosols free of oil (with diameter more than ∅ 0,3 mm).
The fittest must be done for the user either qualitatively or quantitatively according to 29 CFR
Direction for fitting/donning:
1. Hold respirator in hand with nose clip at your fingertips and let the straps hand downwards below the hand.
2. Place the respirator under the chin and its nose clip upwards. Pull the upper strap to the top back of your head and then pull the shorter lower strap to the back of the neck, below the ears.
3. Push the nose piece inwards with your fingertips to conform to the shape of your nose.
4. Face fit check must be done each time the respirator is worn as follows:
I．Cover the respirator with both hands, breathing sharply. If leakage along the nose bridge is detected, repeat step 3 and adjust the shape of the clip to the nose bridge.
II. If leakage is detected in the rest of the respirator edge, adjust the straps again.
III. If leakage cannot be eliminated, do not wear the respirator and stop going into the contaminated environment and turn to the supervisor for help.
Caution and limitation:
1. Not for use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5% oxygen
2. Not for use in atmospheres immediately dangerous to life or health.
3. Do not exceed maximum-use concentrations established by regulatory standards.
4. Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
5. All approved respirators shall be selected, fitted, used, and maintained in accordance with
MSHA, OSHA, and other applicable regulations.
6. Never substitute, modify, add, or omit parts.
7. Refer to users' instructions, and/or maintenance manuals for information on use and maintenance of these respirators.
8. Always check the filtering facepiece and valve before use. Be sure:
Rev. DP-GIKO1400-01 Page 1/2
1) No damage or deformation
2) No holes in the breathing zone
3) No mildewed points or unusual smell
Otherwise, the products cannot be used anymore.